|Age||Adults (over 12 years old)||Children (5 to 11 years)||Baby (under age 5)|
|Price||35 USD||28 USD||Contact|
7:45 - 8.15 AM: Pick up at your hotel
What will you do :
- Passing the breathtaking view of huge mangrove forests
- 5 km trekking inside mangrove forest, you may bump into a lot of long tail monkeys, boars, deers …
- Climb Tang Bong observation tower to contemplate the panoramic of the forests
- Kayak or biking ( optional )
- Board a speedboat inside lush jungle to a farm where local people feed blood cockle, oyster.
- Go fishing ( catch mudskippers, spotted gobies ) and then enjoy your effort on the riverbank ( exclude cooking fee 40 000 vnd/1kg ). A delicious Vietnamese lunch will be prepared at a restaurant in the jungle ).
Heading back to Sai Gon and end the tour at approximately 5.00 pm
Inclusive : English speaking tourguide , ferry round ticket , entrance fee , speed boat , Vietnamese food, swiming -pool and shower room
Exclusive : kayak , biking expense, personal expenses, drinks